- 06-06-2008, 03:45 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Causeway Bay
The book already recommended, Taking Charge of your Fertility, is GREAT! I myself and many friends and family members have used it - all successfully. Even my sister in law who had major, major, infertility issues. Another thing I would recommend is acupuncture. It can help to regulate you and really can work well for fertility - you just need to make sure you go to someone reputable.
- 06-16-2008, 10:51 AM #10
Thanx to all of you who took the time to reply to me.
- By Natalie'sMom in forum PreconceptionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:17 PM
- By nicolejoy in forum PreconceptionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2008, 10:35 AM
- By firsttimedad in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2007, 01:23 PM
- By Millerwhisk in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2007, 09:13 AM
- By babi77 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 12Last Post: 07-12-2006, 10:34 PM