Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hang Hau/CWB playmates?

2boys is offline Registered User

Hang Hau/CWB playmates?

My 2 boys 2.5yo and 13mo are desperately in need of playmates. Anyone free in the early mornings during the week? Can't make the afternoons at the moment but that may change in a couple of months' time. Happy to play with non-English speakers too as my eldest is learning Mandarin.

neringapri1 is offline Banned

Playgroup in Hang Hau

Hello,

I live in Clearwater Bay, Sheung Sze Wan area. I have a 2 year old son and a baby daugter (1 month old). My son goes to a playgroup in Hang Hau on Tuesday mornings. My helper normaly takes him there, but I come along from time to time (there are mainly helpers there). I could arrange some time to show you this playgroup if you are interested.
    This playgroup takes place in a playroom of one of the Hang Hau "sky scrapers" and is free (at the curtesy of one of the residents).

Neringa

Hi Neringa

I would love to go to your playgroup. What time does it start and how long does it go for? Thanks!

aliu is offline Registered User

can we join?

hi Neringa!

I think we met last week in CWB beach ) I would love to join you if you find time for going there!

my daughter loves the playroom in our place but I am a bit tired of going there every day or twice a day he-he )) and of course would love to meet new friends!

2boys, would be nice to meet you and your sons! do you have some place/time in mind? We live in Kwun Tong but travel to CWB beach if the weather is fine.

wanfamily is offline Registered User

Smile Can we join too?

Hi all,
    My family will be moving to that area (CWB/ Tseng Kwan O) next month . I have a 2 1/2 year old girl and a 6 week boy. Would love to meet up once we have found an apartment and settled in!
    Cath

neringapri1 is offline Banned

Tuesday at 10 am

Hello everybody,

I am actually going to this playgroup tomorrow at 10 am. So I could wait for you for 10 minutes in Hang Hau East Point City on the first floor near Schroff's office from 10 am onwards. I know it is short notice, so if nobody can make it then it is fine- I will arrange it some other time. I will just wait for 10 minutes any way. My phone number is 60730458.

Aliu, it was nice meeting you last week!

Oh no, I haven't been logged on for a couple of days. I am disappointed to have missed yesterday. Anyone available next week (Tuesday?) for a catch up?

tallmama is offline Registered User
    hello, i live in tiu king ling and i'm a stay home mom. i have a 4 months old baby girl. would love to meet up for coffee/playdates anytime as long as the venue is mtr-friendly.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast