Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What to do with Baby in this Rain???

shaanmom is offline Registered User
    Mid Levels
    Thanks for all for the great suggestions! Anyway, so pleased and relieved it's a nice day today, and we will be heading out to the South side for some fresh air... :) Will be stocking up on all the other stuff for the next deluge - need to be prepared! ;)

e-mum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by deschatjes View Post
    Both the history and the science museums in TST are fantastic for children of all ages. Tons of interactive things to do.
    Yes, I agree! Went to the above museums on Friday w/ my 3 yr.old even though it was pouring w/ rain outside. He had a fantastic time once we were there.

sandy0741 is offline Registered User
    hong kong

17 month old baby boy

My baby is 17 month old, and I don't really know what he can do in Science Museum, got any ideas?

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
    Playing in the rain is great fun, and my son loves it too....only so often the rain in HK is accompanied by lightning and thunder storms and then it is not a good idea to be out in the rain.
    When it rains my son spends a lot of time at his friends hse, nd they spend a lot of time at them the chance to fight over, I mean play with each others toys.
    Sometimes we venture to the indoor playroom or indoor swimming pool.

sherron is offline Registered User
    Ma On Shan, N.T., Hong Kong
    We too have struggles this summer especially as I have 2 and 3 year old boys and it makes it soooooo much more important that they can run around outside!!!! I have had enough of the rain for sure!
    We tried the gumboot thing but my 2 year old really insists on NOT wearing them. So we have done lots of painting, play dough, lots of COOKING!! they love it cause they get to eat afterwards. Even making popcorn in a pot is pure excitement these days.

hkaussie is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    My little boy wears crocs in the rain, they're great. He absolutely loves walking around with no umbrella, no raincoat. I don't mind as long as it's not cold rain, it's all fun exploration.

Cooking and popcorn is a good idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12