Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

End in sight?

shoni is offline Registered User

End in sight?

Hi girls,

Just a quick post. I had my 34 week check on Friday and the doc said she could hardly feel the baby's head now as it was so low. Been told to pack my bag and be ready - any day now!

I have to admit I am a little panicked as still dont have everything that I need, so some last minute shopping coming up this week!

How are you all and your bumps?

Shoni x

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    wow oh wow... please see other post.

come to scones tomorrow at 3pm if you can.

what are you missing? perhaps I can help you?

trace

ps what pram did you end up with? my latest obsession!

Just done the last of my buying on line and popped into Mannings for a couple of bits today so am feeling far more 'ready'.

I have a second hand per perego that is fine for me, probably wont use it that much to begin with anyway am hoping that a sling will do the trick!

Will see about scones as have some work to do tomorrow and it is a long way in...

Re baby, although been told any time now, have a feeling she's gonna hang on in there for ages yet!! All this anticipation for nothing!

If I don't make it enjoy tomorrow.

Shoni

take care shoni - i have been thinking about you a bit actually.

just try and take it easy and talk to your little one and explain that it would be better if she hangs around inside a bit longer.

i have been chatting with my little one about due date to try and get us on the same page. it may be a load of malarky but worth a try!

at the end of the day - babies come when they come but worth a go.

take care once again, trace

rachrobin is offline Registered User

Shoni - PM

Hi Shoni,

I hope things are still going well for you.

I have sent you a PM about a completely unrelated topic - hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Rach

Hi Rach

Sent you a PM back, I'm not much use I am afraid!!

Well bubs is still hanging on in there, am 35 weeks now so only 2 to go till full term.

Sorry to have missed lunch, will try to make it for the 21st, although it is a bit of a trek these days so fingers crossed won't be tired that day!

Shoni

Breach!!!

Well, so much for getting all excited about baby engaging. I had my 36 week check up on Monday and we found out that she had flipped 180 and is now breach...... yikes!

So spending the week on my hands and knees, back on Sat to discuss ECV to see if we can flip her back. If no joy then booked in for a C section on the 15th July.

Very disappointed at her being breach as the price increase soooo much. Especially if i go into labour before or on the C section date as they then class it as an emergence C section - not impressed - and Doc has refused to let me go au natural with a breach..... sigh....

How's everyone else? End is getting closer and closer.

any update shoni?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast