Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Yew Chung Arts & Language Centre

happybilly is offline Registered User

Yew Chung Arts & Language Centre

Hi, anyone currently sending their kids to language classes at this Centre? I'd like my 18m old baby to learn Spanish/French and am considering the following centres:

1. Yew Chung Arts & Language Centre
    2. Le Beaumont
    3. Amazing Languages

Would appreciate any comments and comparisons between these centres!

AforApple is offline Banned
    Amazing languages has a very good french and spanish playgroup. I send my son to the french playgroups. And my friend sends her son there for spanish and daughter to french. The three children are learning very fast.

I haven'tried Yew Chung yet. But may look into it as my son will start all day kindy this Sept and we will find it difficult timewise to get there in time for the last lesson as we live in Kennedy Town and they are at Hung Hom.

Be wary of Le Beaumont as they have veryfast turn over of teachers which is not ideal when dealing with young children. It takes time for a relationship and trust to build between child - teacher. children need to be comfortable before they actually start learning.

happybilly is offline Registered User
    Thanks for sharing! May I know how long has your son being going to the French PG?

AforApple is offline Banned
    I think under half a year.

I just signed my son for Amazing Language summer french and mandarin PG. So pleased as I really like the centre. max of 6 children which is a really good ratio. They do trial classes for french and spanish. Give it a try.

The other mother I was talking about actually sends her child to Yew Chung International school (K2 and P1) but she sends her children here for playgoups. Aparently, the YC learning centre is only good for japanese. They are not good for french, mandarin and spanish.