Pram for international travel.
- 06-12-2008, 08:35 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
We have the bug cameleon....which is not the easiest pushchair to travel with!
We originally brought a maclaren volo for times when it would be difficult or impractical to take the bug....however after having gotten use to the bug our toddler just couldn't adjust to the volo.
We replaced the volo with the quest and it's been fantastic....convenient to travel with and yet comfortable too....we weren't originally looking for a quest.....until I saw the macalren quest in the Kate Spade shop in TC....as a huge Kate Sapde fan I just had to have it! And it's been a great buy.
- 06-12-2008, 02:01 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
I'm another happy user of Maclaren Quest! Also was able to take it to the plane door when I went to UK w/ CX. Travelled to Paris on the Euro train and found it easy to carry and store away during our trip.
- By suzannal in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 42Last Post: 07-30-2009, 12:57 PM
- By sherwes in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2008, 07:22 PM
- By adahc in forum Baby TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2008, 09:53 PM
- By jaetee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:21 AM
- By Neha in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2007, 12:50 AM