Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is this usual?

jzb
    jzb is offline Registered User
    You're all a lot of help. I've taken everything on board and just had a big chat with her. It seemed to go pretty well and she said that she didn't realise that I felt that way and she just wanted to do the best for the family. I feel really better now. She is quite amazing and very efficient so I want this all to work. So fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day. Having said that I have 4 other children coming round here for a play date tomorrow so I really will need her!!!!! No wonder they get mixed messages heh? Must be hard for them. Keep those communication channels open I reckon.

Thanks again for everyone's help. Really does help to know other people have been through the same things.

carang is offline Registered User
    glad it went well.

nothing mixed about "i'll let you know when i need you." and then doing just that.

good luck!

ps> after trying to get the two kids to bed for the last hour, i gave up. i was going to lose my mind! i gave up and gave in and called the helper to do it. they were to sleep within 10 mintues....maybe i tired them out first?!?!?!

jzb
    jzb is offline Registered User
    Too funny carang. You watch, that'll be me tomorrow night eating humble pie and asking her to put my boys to bed!

I'm sure it was all your tiring out that got your kiddies to sleep. In fact, they'd have probably been asleep 5 minutes later not 10 if you'd stayed with them!!!

thanks for your help

it's the wonderful thing about having a helper. you have an extra set of hands. you don't always have to use them, but it's VERY nice to know that they are there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top