any single parents out there
- 09-21-2008, 06:55 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
I could not imagine what life would be like for the mother referred to above, but agree that meeting up with other mums is a good idea.
I have just moved to HK from Sydney. I am living in Taikoo Shing. I have no idea where Hung Hom is yet, but nevertheless, I would love to meet some other single mums.
I am 31 and have a 3yr old daughter. I work full time in Admiralty and am blessed with a very honest helper.
If anyone is interested to meet, please let me know.
- 02-14-2011, 06:56 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Hong Kong
i m a single parent. just lost my wife nearly 2 months back. fortunately, i work form home so i have been able to look after my 2 daughters. the reason for writing here is to exchange ideas with other single parents abt how do u manage to juggle with ur work as well as ur family. plz write if anyone here wants to share their experiences, ideas, suggestions or comments.
- By MicheleMyBelle in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2010, 02:05 PM
- By 0ze_Kid in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2007, 02:31 PM
- By mintycat in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2007, 01:11 PM
- By intrigue in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2005, 09:55 PM
- By lornaj in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2004, 02:35 PM