Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Due September

7807 is offline Registered User

Due September

Hey I heard that the September mums had snuck into this forum- so I'll resubmit this here.

I'm due on the 15th September and have decided it's time to get organised and start thinking about the arrival of this little bub! So here I am on the internet seeking out other mums popping out bubs around this time. Seems like you've been pretty busy over the last couple of months.

This is my second time round. My daughter will be 17mths when the new bub arrives, bit scary really but HK is the place to be I guess considering I have a great helper.

Just happened to notice a few threads about pre natal yoga and I have to add yoga limbs in Sheung Wan to the list. Wednesday nights and Saturdays afternoons- highly recommend it.

Hope your all well and looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Rita

cheriebuzz is offline Registered User
    Hi rita!
    I am also due on 20th of september! so we are relatively about the same time ;) its great to know more september mom!

keep me posted and how r u feeling? i am eating more and more this month! and lots of kungfu inside my tummy lol i guess the kicking will grow strong since the baby will be bigger in following months!

How is the yoga class? does it help in a big way? i have always curious, since i have never tried it. how is your daughter? she is expecting little sister or little bro? i am getting mine determined in 2 weeks. last month visit the baby was crosssing legs ;)

Have a lovely weekend!
    cherie

Hi Cherie,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Where does the time go?

Tell me about the kung fu- 3 o'clock in the morning kung fu is a bit hard to bare especially when I'm getting kicked in the ribs. Time to sign up for soccer tots I think.

My daughter has no idea what is in stall for her and I think she is in for a big shock! But hey, life is a steep learning curve so she may aswell get used to it.

What's your guess on the sex of your bub? I was sure I was having a boy last time and got it very wrong so I'm trying not to think too much about this one.

Take care,

Rita

tjc2400 is offline Registered User
    Hi there, i am also due sept 20 and will be moving to HK as soon as I can after baby is born. Husband is currently travelling btw Aus & HK. would be great to have some contacts with littlies the same age. I will be there for a week early august...to try and find somewhere to live (any suggestions gladly appreciated!). In the mean time I am trying not to accumulate too much stuff as have heard will probably be able to get more appropriate things for HK over there.

anyway keen to meet people that week being Aug 11-16
    cheers Tamara

Wow, are you feeling a little bit overwhelmed!?! Would love to meet up when you come over and help out where I can. I'll send you a personal message with a few more details.