Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

due Jan 09

Dink is offline Registered User
    Hi Evelyne

Nice to hear from you... I've just moved to HK and am in Causeway Bay at the moment but will be moving to the Belcher's (sort of Western Midlevels/Pokfulam I think) in a couple of weeks - we just agreed terms on an apartment today - yay!

curiousmummy is offline Registered User
    Hi Dink - thanks for all the recommended readings! eating well - hmm..have hardly had appetite for anything at all ... after i take a couple of mouthful of the food, I am full, and still full after many hours...my taste buds are bland..feel nauseous all the time, yet nothing comes out..aargh! Hope this phase will be over soon soon!

sparrowaway is offline Registered User
    Hi everybody! It is great to see so many of us are expecting around the same time. I am expecting our first child January 09. Have decided on Matilda for delivery and my doc is Joey Chan in Central. Is any one else having horrible morning (all day) sickness? It's really putting a damper on things! Hopefully it will pass after a few more weeks, when hormones are a little more stable. Has anyone thought of organising a get together later on so we can really chat together and maybe make some friends?

HJB
    HJB is offline Registered User
    Hi, Sanatorium has just confirmed that it is fully booked...luckily I am able to secure a place at Adventist HK. My gf told me it is pretty good but it is just that i was borne in Sanatorium and also want to have my baby to be delivered there..hahah

HJB
    I am reading the book "babycare week by week". pretty good.

Dink is offline Registered User
    Curiousmummy and sparrowaway - no sickness for me yet, but also always hungry, but full really quickly, and the thought of touching, cooking or smelling meat/fish is revolting to me.... so its a bit of a challenge to prepare a meal! And sparrowaway, I think meeting up is a great idea and I would definitely love to.

HJB - I'm sorry to hear your first choice of hospital was fully booked, I'm sure Adventist will be fantastic though :)

HJB
    as long as the nursery is good, I am actually fine with any hospital. will only stay there for a few days only

have you decided on natural birth or C-section?

HJB
    if my doctor sais i am ok with natural, I will go for it

am looking for prenatal yoga class on the web

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Scroll to top