Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

due Jan 09

C bebe is offline Registered User
    my morning sickness started at 6 weeks and have gotten even worse as i approach my 10th week. i'm constantly nauseous & vomiting occasionally so going to the supermarket is a torture!!!

hopefully it'll all pass... everyone says once you enter your 2nd trimester, it'll just all go away. so hang in there! i'm counting down the days. =)

i'm a member at pure yoga where they offer prenatal classes. i had to pause yoga for the duration of 1st trimester but will probably resume again in a few weeks.

evelyne is offline Registered User
    Morning!

I'm keen on yoga as well. I was with Myoga until a couple weeks ago but they don't have pregnancy yoga and some teachers recommended to pause for the 1st trimester so I stopped my membership. I'm keen to start again though.

Hey, if enough of us are interested we could start a private yoga group for women due around the same time. Would anyone be interested? If so when can you make it? I would be flexible with my time workwise.
    Guess it would have to be somewhere Central.

Joining Pure just for pregnancy yoga is a bit expensive, but that may be the alternative.

evelyne is offline Registered User
    Ah cool. Now we are a due date club! Was wondering how to do that. Thank you to the webmaster who did this!

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by evelyne View Post
    Ah cool. Now we are a due date club! Was wondering how to do that. Thank you to the webmaster who did this!
    Your welcome! Sorry for not creating it earlier.

C bebe is offline Registered User
    alright! thanks, rani!

HJB
    HJB is offline Registered User
    i feel quite normal except that i will feel nausea during the evening and no appetite for dinner

my friends told me it'll pass after the 1st trimester

Dink is offline Registered User
    It's great to be a due date club.... I hope we may get the chance to meet soon.

How's everybody coping with tiredness??? I feel so lazy, I could just sleep forever!

Tigerlily is offline Registered User

Hi

Hi All
    My baby is due on 04th Jan and had my second scan yesterday....amazing, he/she was jumping around..wonder why i felt so sick!!

Cbebe, nice to hear all is good with you, don't worry it gets better i promise ;o))

Evelyne, I am very interested in doing yoga so pls keep me informed if you decide to go for it.

BTW, we leave in mid-levels closer to the peak and we love it! It is green and not as too busy and crowded

Take care x

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Scroll to top