Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

due Jan 09

peakresident is offline Registered User

feb 09

due feb 09..first one..a bit surprised..not geared for it..live in the peak, next door to matilda (convenient !) but work in central so would love to meet other moms if around at lunch in central..have no clue abt what to do...(had not got to stretch marks yet, but thanks for the tip) have a naughty puppy, not sure how he will handle a little one...anyone know of good maternity nurses...
    look fwd to hearing from u guys...

peakresident is offline Registered User
    sorry guys posted twice...(thought my first disappeared as my first time on these sort of sites - not a web person at all)..my ob gyn is at matilda but can only do it an 9 weeks..i see dr sally ferguson, also saw dr cheung while sally was out..both really good and friendly..re yoga i have been doing my sun salutations but maybe i should wait another few weeks (am 7.5 weeks and not out of the woods yet)..will make contact with annerlley....

sweety576 is offline Registered User
    Hi all,

i m also due on 1st feb 09, first baby, just surpirsed what i will have, but as per chinese birth chart its baby girl....so looking fwd....and also going to join the pure yoga classes....as my weight is too much...so i m lil worried...any suggestions??

Dink is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies - Sparrowaway (another Feb 09 mum-to-be) and I are going to meet up for a coffee... I started another thread here in the due date club.... but thought I would just post on here in case anyone missed it and would also be interested in meeting up for a chat. Hope everyone is well.

Catherine
    x

pookey is offline Registered User
    hi ladies,

i've just found this thread and would like to join. I'm due Jan 25th and this is my second. I have a cheeky 3 yo who is about to start kinder - where does the time go?? look forward to chatting with other mummies 2 be!

Balvo is offline Registered User

Lucnh in Central

Hello peakresident

Im working in Central and live and die for my lunch times at the moment. If you'd like to meet for a lunch date give me a shout. Im a first timer due on Feb 5.

Balveen

Quote Originally Posted by peakresident View Post
    due feb 09..first one..a bit surprised..not geared for it..live in the peak, next door to matilda (convenient !) but work in central so would love to meet other moms if around at lunch in central..have no clue abt what to do...(had not got to stretch marks yet, but thanks for the tip) have a naughty puppy, not sure how he will handle a little one...anyone know of good maternity nurses...
    look fwd to hearing from u guys...

Balvo is offline Registered User
    ladies - seem to have found 3 /4 ladies free next tuesday (19 August) for a lunch in central. Please see new thread called Lunch on 19 august if youre free!

pookey is offline Registered User
    Hi Balvo,

so sorry that I missed the lunch. I hope it was lots of fun! I work in Central too. Would really like to join the next one.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Scroll to top