Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

due Jan 09

nbonnerf is offline Registered User

due Jan 09

I am coming into my 8 weeks and would love to chat to other mums to be. N
    Last edited by nbonnerf; 06-13-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: date wrong

C bebe is offline Registered User
    hi there! you mean january 09, right? =)

i'm 9 weeks along with our 1st and due date is january 16, 09.

how about you?

curiousmummy is offline Registered User
    Hello! 8.5 weeks as of today! due Jan 27 09. went for first scan yesterday and it was interesting! :)
    still overwhelmed by the number of things to prepare for the pregnancy, birth, baby etc! hospitals, c-section vs natural birth?, anti stretch marks oils etc, and they are not even in order or sequence! everytime, i read geobaby, it's something new.. :)
    Talk to u all soon!

Dink is offline Registered User
    Hi all - I'm due first week of Feb '09. I'm new to Hong Kong, arrived 3 weeks ago, and found out I was expecting (our first) 2 weeks ago - really excited but a lot to figure out and would love to be in touch with some other people in a similar situation...

HJB
    HJB is offline Registered User
    Hi, I am due in Feb 09 too. both my hubby and I are very excited about having our first baby.

Having been living in HK for many years, Dink, if you need any help, pls feel free to email me..

Dink is offline Registered User
    Thanks HJB, that's really kind of you, next time I get stuck I will get in touch! At the moment we are mainly trying to work out where would be a good place for us to live with a baby - where do you guys all live, would you recommend it?

hi everyone! there's so many of us due either jan or feb. and it seems most are expecting our 1st - so exciting!

yes, there's so much to learn and so much to prepare! i've been reading "what to expect..." and "mayo clinic..." and visiting every single baby website. i also picked up stretch mark cream yesterday - clarins, for those interested, a friend swears by it.

dink - welcome to hk! please feel free to post any questions and we would be glad to offer any advice we can.

i'm with dr. doo and planning to give birth at matilda. have you all figured out your doctors & hospitals yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    Thanks HJB, that's really kind of you, next time I get stuck I will get in touch! At the moment we are mainly trying to work out where would be a good place for us to live with a baby - where do you guys all live, would you recommend it?
    we currently live in mid-levels and love it. it's close to hubby's office in central, we have shuttle bus service, great views of the harbor & close to all the soho restaurants. but once the baby arrives, we're thinking of moving somewhere more open - perhaps bel-air on the peak.

where have you looked so far?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Scroll to top