Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shopping trip?

ninahh is offline Registered User
    we will get a maxi cosi, heard they are supposed to be really good, but haven't testdriven either
    i am available on weekends too. will go with my husband or the big expensive stuff, but there is so much other stuff we have to organize. so let me know if you go on a weekend
    nina

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I wanna go check out Megabox one day either this week or next. Anyone wanna join me? I don't know if I'll buy anything or not - but hubby doesn't wanna come and some company would be nice!!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Not sure what's happening with the shopping trip arrrangements but I've got the Eugene VIP card if anyone wants to use it? (the one that gets the most discounts)

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    hi there ladies,

sorry to barge in but i submitted a thread yesterday re Delivering within 4 weeks and am very happy with all of the wise feedback i have received from experienced mums.

if you are a first time mummies like most of us due in July, I would think it may help you save a lot of shopping time.

just trying to assist.

good luck and take care, trace

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleFlower View Post
    Not sure what's happening with the shopping trip arrrangements but I've got the Eugene VIP card if anyone wants to use it? (the one that gets the most discounts)
    A couple of us went to Megabox today - I LOVE that place! So much good stuff! I definitely have to go back there before baby is born!!

ninahh is offline Registered User
    where is it? haven't heard of megabox...
    i am still working until august 15th, but afetr that i'll definately join shopping trip :)

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    It's in Kowloon Bay or something, right? Somewhere on the green line anyway...! It's such a shame I can't join you guys with the shopping trips.... I won't be starting my maternity leave until early September - I'm so jealous of you guys! X'0 They've got Eugene and mothercare there, right? Are they quite big? Most shops there are big - though I've only been to B&Q and Spotlights there (and the Cheesecake cafe - it's never too difficult to convince my husband to go there ;P )

Really hope I can join you guys for shopping/lunch/dinner some time..... =( Feeling quite emotional lately!! Bump is HUGE!

The Eugene is HUGE - probably bigger than the one in Central!! Mothercare is still small though, maybe a bit bigger than the one in Princes building...

I LOVE Spotlight - I need to go there again sometime!!

I hope we can catch up soon too!! Let us know when you're free and we can try to catch you that way, if you like!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast