Adiri Natural Nurser
- 06-17-2008, 10:56 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Hong Kong
While I was trying to find Dr. Jack's video of colostrum for the post above I discovered that he has updated all the videos on his site, http://www.drjacknewman.com/video-clips.asp
The first two videos, 2 day old and Good drinking are very nice to show you what a baby looks like that is feeding well at the breast. I would caution you about the others - all the babies have some sort of problem and so the breastfeeding in these videos looks much harder than normal.
If, however, you do have problems watching these videos may help. But the best help would come from a LLL leader or lactation consultant.
SARAHLa Leche League Leader
- By rani in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 51Last Post: 05-07-2011, 02:09 AM
- By curiousmummy in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:05 PM
- By Sara in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2006, 01:35 AM
- By Shirley in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2006, 11:01 PM
- By crystal in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2006, 10:10 PM