- 06-15-2008, 11:50 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Hong Kong
anybody have experience with Dr. Eilly Lau (@Hang Lung Ctr) or Dr. Jenny Tsai (w/ Dr. Costello @ Coda Plaza)? both of them are pediatric dentist? or the Dentist (i don't know his name) @OT & P? which one is good?
- 06-22-2010, 03:16 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- hong kong
Yes I have tried several dentists in HK. Jennie Tsai is more abrasive and loud with kids. She ended up scaring my daughter who cried the entire time while visiting with her. I never went back. Dr Eillie Lau is a sweetie and ever so lovely with kids...she is a pediatric dentist. Her number is 2368-9139. Dr Amber Gould and Sue Ferney are not Pediatric dentists...but they have lovely bedside manner and my kids did not cry with either of them...(21211402). I would highly recommend Dr Eeillie Lau, Sue Ferney or Amber Gould without hesistation.
- By Ianella in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2009, 12:20 PM
- By jaetee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:24 AM
- By VanillaCafe in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 8Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:15 PM
- By msmslau in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2006, 09:54 PM
- By ozmaofoz in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 02-05-2005, 03:44 PM