Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

bel air help

emjacdanseru is offline Registered User

Smile bel air help

Bel Air help

Hi I am currently in Singapore and looking at BEL AIR on internet as a possible condo to live. I have 3 kids 6,5 and 8 months. Can anyone help me with the follwoing Q's
    1. Does the HKIS bus come by for school pick up, if so which tower and what is avergae travel time?
    2. Do the bedrooms have built in wardrobes?
    3. Are white good supplied with apartments?
    4. What is the indoor kids playroom like?
    5. Is the indoor pool warm and open all year round?
    6. How long would it take my husband to get to central via shuttle each way?
    Thank you thank you to any one who has the time to reply to me. I am excited about possibly living there, it sounds so good is it really as good for kids as it sounds

Query is offline Registered User

Hi,

pls see responses to your questions:

1. Does the HKIS bus come by for school pick up, if so which tower and what is avergae travel time?
    Sorry, don't know
    2. Do the bedrooms have built in wardrobes?
    no, you have to buy or build your own wardrobes unless your landlord (if you are renting) is providing it with the property.
    3. Are white good supplied with apartments?
    what are "white good"?
    4. What is the indoor kids playroom like?
    The playroom at Phase 1 and 2 clubhouse more suitable for younger kids (ages 1-3) and the one at phase 3 clubhouse better for older kids. Both playrooms pretty good for kids generally.
    5. Is the indoor pool warm and open all year round?
    indoor pool is heated. I think the indoor pool closes 1 month a year (usually during the summer when the outdoor pool is open) for general cleaning and maintenance.
    6. How long would it take my husband to get to central via shuttle each way?
    about 25 mins on the shuttle to Sheung Wan and another 10 mins to walk to central.

emjacdanseru is offline Registered User

Great thank you. white goods I meant fridge washer dryer etc.
    CAN YOU USE facilities at all Phases or only the ones you are at. My children are 5 and 6 would they be better at the older one, what type of things are in the indoor play grounds. Thank you again. Which fase do you think is best?

Scroll to top