Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Double stroller

felicechen is offline Registered User

Double stroller

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can get new or used double stroller that will allow us to carry a new born and a toddler? I saw one called Phil-and-Ted's online, but not sure if it will be a good buy for HK. Any comments/advise.

dimsum mum is offline Registered User

hi
    there seem to be used double strollers on sale all the time, if you have the luxury of being able to wait a while, (a month), i am sure something will come up, especially as this time of year many families move and look to get rid of baby items they no longer need.

we had a mclaren, and personally i found it to be brilliant. lots of my friends in canada have graco products, but for hong kong streets, a side by side maclaren, was perfect. also good for bowen road, etc.

felicechen is offline Registered User

Hi,
    Can you share w/ me where I can find new ones in HK and/or where to shop for used items? Please advise...

kmalia is offline Registered User

I was just at Bumps to Babes on the 21st floor of Horizon Plaza and they have the Phil and Ted's double stroller. I have a friend that uses it for her toddler and newborn in the UK and she likes the 'stackable' design (where toddler is on bottom and newborn is on top) as it makes the stroller more compact.

NAC
    NAC is offline Registered User

Hi there!

I have a double stroller for sale.
    Here are the specifications:
    Complete Duo pram / pushchair suitable for twins or 2 children of mixed ages.
    The Flexxo Twin is standard with 2 side-by-side seatunits, but can also be used with 1 seatunit and 1 carrycot Omega Twin (optional), or 2 carrycots Omega Twin (optional). Total width 76 cm.

Wheel suspension, 5-point safety harness, adjustable multi-positional backrest and footrest, silent adjustable hood.

Lightweight aluminium chassis, 2nd security lock, double front swivelwheel for maximum manoeuvrability and lockable for off-road or city use. Simultanious brakes on the rear wheels.

Removable and washable upholstery.

Height adjustable pushbar, removable safety frontbars, shoppingbasket, removable wheels with bearings, comfortable pneumatic tyres.
    You can take a look at www.koelstra.nl.(You can change language)It's the Flexxo Twin. I have the cobalt blue one. Used only one year.Goes with parasol, carrycot and raincover. The seats are brandnew! In addition we have the seats used for our kids. (we bought spare seats from home)
    If anyone is intrested I can send a picture. Please call me at 9836 9759 or email me at [email protected] (please do not pm)