Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Aprica stroller - owners advice please

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned

Aprica stroller - owners advice please

hi there,

i ventured on my stroller mission a bit more today and found the aprica stroller to be more preferable to the combi range.

if you have own and use a aprica stroller, can you please share your feedback? i want to ensure it is good and sturdy around soho/midlevels hk.

many thanks in advance.

kind regards, trace

mscheerful is offline Registered User
    I have a combi for my son and I bought the Aprica for my friend when he had a girl. I actually like both of them but i still would say that I really prefer Combi. He has no complaint so far sitting on it and I have no complaint to pushing him around everywhere in HK. The older they get the lighter stroller you would really prefer, especially when you have to go out alone with all his and your stuff plus crowded streets in HK. We were given a combi pushchair which is less than 4kg. I have been using it when he turned 10 months. He is now 16 month.

louisouis is offline Registered User
    I have the Aprica and so far I have not got too much problems with it but mind you I have only used it on flat ground and had not negotiated any 'challenging terrains' with it. The fact that you can maneuver the pram and stow it away with one hand is really useful.

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    hi mscheeful... maybe i was just disappointed when i saw the quality of the fabric. the one on display at wing on seemed in poor condition and i had immediate thoughts on how it would age. has your fabric lasted well?

..hi louisouis... what brand did you buy?

thanks ladies - kind regards, trace

mscheerful is offline Registered User
    Hi Tracey Nicole, I have no problem with Combi's quality of the fabiric at all. We used it a lot in the first 9 months and slowly change to pushchair. We still use the stroller when we need to go out for more than 1/2 day so that my son can sleep really well compare to pushchair. If you want quality of the fibric I think Maclaren is my first choice but again, the XT Techno is almost 2kgs heavier than combi that was why i opted for Combi.