Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Brands & things

kmalia is offline Registered User
    I have a bebe au lait nursing cover (gift from a friend). It is nice, with a built-in wire so it creates a 'tent' for the baby and you always have a clear hands-free view down there. If you want to check it out first and then order from www.doubibou.com

let me know if you want to see it!

TreenJ is offline Registered User

prams and taxis

Hi, thanks for the thoughts on prams and taxis (sorry for delayed response, on holidays at moment).

will look into the pram suggestions. when i complained to hubby that the pram thing was so complicated, his helpful comment was "they make do without prams and car seats in developing countries"!
    I had to point out they also make do without flat screen TVs and sports on demand channels...
    mmm, not looking forward to the pram shopping trip..

Treens

ninahh is offline Registered User
    bebe au lait is exactly what i want. tried to order from doubibou, but i cant find the nursing covers there. maybe they ran out of stock. any other advises?
    thanks nina

carang is offline Registered User
    as a mother of two, both born in hk, you NEED something VERY lightweight that can be folded with one hand.

we didn't have a car when we had one child but got a car after #2 was born, so i've done both.

if you don't go for something light and foldable, then order online a sit'n'stroll. it is convertable from stroller into carseat
    and makes life SOOOOO much simpler! they are expensive though, the shipping is almost as much as the stroller itself. but if you are going for an expensive stroller anyway, then you might as well go for this one. if you get this one, then you can get a second cheaper stroller for days that you don't take taxis.

good luck!

kmalia is offline Registered User
    Nina,

email Sophie at doubibou ([email protected])- she might be able to order it for you!

I had tons of stuff I wanted off the http://www.cottonbabies.com/ website, but the don't ship internationally. I emailed Sophie a list of products, and she is placing an order for me!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Is there anyone else who doesn't have room for a baby bath on a stand? My place is only small...

I'm trying to decide between getting a baby bath which I can use on any table - but I have to fill up with a bucket (or carry the whole thing full, which might be heavy!!) - but at least if it's on a table, it'll be at a good height... OR you can get those "bath seats" that you just stick in the regular bath tub... but you'd have to be kneeling on the floor to bath the baby... I can see pros and cons to both... what do you guys think??

carang is offline Registered User
    baby bath on a stand is ridiculous... ever thought about HOW you will get the bath up there????

just use the bath in the regular tub or on the floor of the shower...

i honestly think that people sit around coming up with new gadets and things to make new parents feel like they cannot get by without it...and they are raking in the millions!

rebekah is offline Registered User
    couple things:

i think bebe au laits are available at B2B? I am fairly certain I saw them there before.

bath:
    we only have showers, so we have a portable tub and just put it on the kitchen counter when we bathe her. when she's done, we jsut slide the "drain" part over the edge of the sink... no lifting. When we went to the states baby LOVED the regular tub. it's really not hard to kneel down there, but they do make kneeling things for mothers if you have bad knees or something.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast