Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Brands & things

Smiles is offline Registered User
    I'm sure there will be several years of kneeling by the bath...just add it to the list of mummy aches and pains!

ninahh is offline Registered User
    i bought a stand, guess i will just use a bucket to fill it. haven't thought about emptying it yet. guess i will figure out a way :)
    b2b doesn't have bebe au lait. i've just ordered it directly from their homepage, they deliver to hong kong, pretty expensive though, but when i put something in my mind... anyway thanks for all the tips, kirsten.

CDNMomma is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I am in the process of trying to decide on a stroller. I have narrowed it down to the Peg Perego P3 Classico and the Maclaren Techno XT. I live in Discovery Bay. Just looking for opinions on which is most practical to use from birth. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

kmalia is offline Registered User
    to add more to this already eclectic forum - anyone given any though to how we are going to breastfeed in public in the winter? I usually wear long sleeve shirt under a sweater with a scarf/light jacket. The thought of pulling the whole sweater/undershirt up, exposing my tummy to the chill isn't that attractive.

I saw some long-sleeve nursing tops from www.glamourmom.com - i am wondering if those are worth the money.

Otherwise it will have to be button-down shirts through the winter?!?

any thoughts would be great!

carang is offline Registered User
    i honestly found button down shirts more of a pain...i did the little bit of tummy exposing thing. it wasn't so bad in a place like pacific coffee/starbucks as they have the comfy chairs and with a nice cup of hot chocolate, it kind of took the chill off.

7807 is offline Registered User
    Breastfeeding in winter- I did it last year in Oz and I found the best bet was feeding singlets from H and M and then a zip up sweater. Keeps your tum warm and makes for easy access.

Bath- I used to put the baby bath on the table and fill it up using buckets (good for arm strength!) My bath has a little plug so that made emptying it back into the bucket a lot easier. Or else I just waited for hubby to get home and made him empty it. When I got my confidence up and didn't feel like I was going to break her, I started using the big bath, Mothercare has little terry toweling seats that you can put in the bath and use until they can sit by themselves.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I'm fine with mostly using the big bath - but it's just when baby's a NEWWW newborn that I'm worried that I won't be able to do it properly/safely enough in the big bath!! I dunno!! So many things to consider!!

carang is offline Registered User
    use your kitchen sink... my mum used to bathe us in the kitchen sink when we were newborn...

besides, you could always get into the bath with the baby, if you like...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast