Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Design your own PERFECT childs activity centre

Noted
    Also the two links provided for others have been a goldmine of ideas and a demonstration of quality.

FYI Note for all - This thread is NOT for the promotion of the facility ( some comments have been made apparently ). I will not even mention where its going to be, unless we put it out as a properly paid for advert on the board, apart from what I have said in the first line of the OP.

My purpose is to get REAL feedback prior to the brief we will have to give the architects. I want to give them great instructions and that can only be achieved by getting like feedback from experienced young 21st century parents.

Thank you for your help so far and keep it coming if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by lolly View Post
    I've been to a children's museum in california that have a small merry go round. They also have a real life sized bus for kids. Miniature train would be terrific...if you have the room. I also see a lot of mini-supermarkets w/ checkouts at few childrens museum.

Some good friends of mine where responsible for making the scaled down fairground horses carousel that stands in the flagship London children's store of " Daisy and Tom ". It is a work of art.

I would like to see them make one for me at this place as it would make a remarkable feature. The Plastic ones don't really do it for me so lets hope I can get it in the budget as part of the " Ride On " area outside of the 0-6 zone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234