Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Store Brand (Cheaper) Diaper Recommendation?

kinghk is offline Registered User
    sealer can get it in mannings

eph319 is offline Registered User
    recently started to use the baby love diapers and they work well even though they look quite cheap/plastic.

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    Fo Tan
    We use the Toys 'r' Us brand. If you watch, they are often on sale (like buy 3, get one free).
    They solved our blowout problems with breastfed babies.

MLBW Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eph319 View Post
    remember that buying diapers from local pharmacies are cheaper than in the local supermarkets!
    Yes! I went and checked out Nepia (which I could only find in Park n' Shop and not the local pharmacies) and it was $138 HKD for 54 size Large diapers whereas, the price for Pampers size large 76 diapers was the exact same price at the local pharmacy. I wouldn't buy from the grocery stores on diapers and wipes. For a "value pack" of Huggies hypoallergenic wipes you'll be paying $40 HKD+ at Mannings but at the local shops the exact same thing is $29 HKD. Why spend more if you don't have to? If anyone knows of a local pharmacy that carries Nepia in larger packs, let me know because I'd like to try them.

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    We get Nepia from Park n' Shop --2x packs of L diapers of 42 each pack for $149. That comes out cheaper than what you would get at a local pharmacy for Pampers, assuming it's $138 for 76 diapers.

I agree that buying from the local pharmacy is much cheaper, but we've had one incident about 3 years back where we got a pack of Pampers and the diapers had spots of mold on them. I had to call up the Pampers hotline to complain and when I told them the name of the pharmacy where I got the Pampers from, they told me that it wasn't on their list of "recognized" pharmacies. Good customer service, though --Pampers still sent someone over to collect the pack that I bought and replaced it with another pack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12