Should I have the baby in HK or Canada?
- 09-03-2008, 03:18 AM #17Banned
- Join Date
- May 2004
I guess it is a great system for those who have access to it then. What did you end up doing? Did you have to go back home to have your baby?
- 09-03-2008, 12:11 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
you are right. The system is great in Canada for those who have access to it.
I am now in HK and waiting for my boy to arrive in Nov 2008. Mu hubby is still in Canada due to work commitment and will be back on time for our boy arrival :)
PS. Only problem was because I only return to HK on 29 Jul and I am suppose to have a c-section on 12 Nov so it was quite really worrying initially when there was no maternity rooms available in the hospital. But now I finally got a confirmation and everything is settled.
- By Portia in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 05-30-2011, 11:10 AM
- By chrissy2 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 19Last Post: 03-02-2010, 03:12 PM
- By mintycat in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2008, 06:17 PM
- By bunbunng in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2007, 03:35 PM
- By tkn in forum Baby TalkReplies: 14Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:09 PM