Should i pump - 5.5 mth baby nurses only for <5mins
- 06-26-2008, 11:14 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
Actually, at 8 months, she still takes in about the same breast milk as she has for the past few months. There hasn’t been much decrease at all from what she took at 5-6 months, because she doesn’t take that much solids yet – just one meal of fruit or vegetables in the morning and one meal of oatmeal or rice in the afternoon. Both meals are followed by breast milk.
I am thinking about introducing formula, because I am a bit tired of pumping at work and also worried that she is not getting enough nutrition, esp. iron. But I have not given her formula yet – I‘ve tried many types, but cannot find one that I would like to give her.
Now, I think my baby is teething, because this week, she again is refusing to nurse. This time, she will even refuse to open her month when I try to nurse - crying, rolling over, screaming. It is quite worrying!
- By NewBabyLA in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2010, 10:48 PM
- By gins in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:59 AM
- By mamaS in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
- By EXPERIENCED MOM in forum Baby TalkReplies: 10Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:07 PM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2007, 08:22 PM