Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Mother-ease organic diaper

jjmum is offline Registered User

Mother-ease organic diaper

My friend recommended me Mother-ease organic diaper, so I went to check it out at Citysuper. It has a one-size style that can fit from NB to toilet training, which seems very economical. And the quality is good, it's from Canada.

Anyone has tried? Comment?

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    We've tried Mother-ease and quite liked them. No leaks at all -ever. The only thing is that their diaper covers are not one-size (at least not they didn't have them when I was buying back then).

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    we used mother-ease with our firstborn and loved them. never had a "blow out" and they wash very well. the flushable drop ins are brilliant, and the snap in liners wash very well. we washed them with napi san and never had any stains on ours.

glad they're selling them locally.

jjmum is offline Registered User
    Buckeroo, dimsum mum,

Thanks for your advice. I've got half a dozen organic ones and a couple of covers already from Citysuper. Although the covers are not one-size, they can fit from 20 to 35 lbs, so not too bad.

Only after I bought them and found out that I should have bought directly from Mother-ease.hk because they are offering 20% discount. I guess the half a dozen I have are not enough if I'm replacing disposables full time, right? Do you have any idea how many diapers I need to have? Also, I see there are disposable liners available, has anyone used them before? I guess they are for easier cleaning up!

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    I have 16 reusables and sometimes I still have to resort to using disposables when they don't dry fast enough during this horridly humid weather.

We use disposable Kushies liners (available from Bumps to Babes). Very, very convenient. You just take the liner and flush it down the toilet.