Kids' Activities in London
- 06-26-2008, 03:24 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
Yes, I agree w/ visiting the lovely parks in London when the weather is nice. Have a picnic there & bring a ball or other toys/games & just run wild on the grass!
You can also visit Convent Garden which is lovely to stroll around and if you're lucky you might see a performance on.
London Tower Bridge, museums, zoo and Hamleys toy shop are places I would also take my 3.5yr. old son.
- By balletangel in forum EducationReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2010, 02:36 PM
- By excited! in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:51 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2009, 07:31 PM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:38 PM
- By snagito in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2008, 12:19 PM