Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

New moms live in Kowloon station

hongkong0 is offline Registered User
    Ruth,

interested in joining for a yoga class, but dunno if my girl can handle it, she's been getting bored of things so easily lately. Let me know if you want to use my clubhouse.

Fenho

I bought playmats here, since I can't ask my hubby to carry it back. Unfortunately I have no other contact over there... I usually order it from www.gmarket.co.kr then either get my hubby to bring, or get them to send by EMS. The mat is too big so they don't ship it internationally.

ruthmaomi is offline Registered User
    Hi Elsa,
    I would check with our clubhouse, see if we could use yoga room, coz they have yoga mats. If not, then we try your clubhouse.

Shirly, yes, we would like to go with you. Coz Hugo loves to take pics, and I really want to give him some special momeries when he is still so young. Give me a call before you go, let me know the time and place.

Ruth

yanchan1123 is offline Registered User
    Sorry that I checked my msg late. I have scheduled an appt w/ them at 1:30p at TST tmw. Call me/SMS me when u see this msg. They asked me to bring 2 very recent pics (any size), and I could put more pic in a memory stick.

Do you want to schedule an appt w/ them first? I am not sure if they have enough time... It'll take 1/2 to 1 hr.

yanchan1123 is offline Registered User
    Btw, I am not sure if they are real modeling company....haha! If they ask me to pay, I'd leave immediately.

Mitmook is offline Registered User
    Hi Ruth,
    I'm interested to joy the yoga. My place has no clubhouse. My apartment has no clubhouse, sorry for this. I'm usually free every Fri afternoon but next week I'll be on holiday.

diylim is offline Registered User
    Hi Ruth,

Would love to join the Yoga class as well. However, I might not make it this Friday because my dad will be in Hong Kong for the weekend. Can I join next week then? How was Hugo's injection?

All,

Sorry I was late last Friday again and missed meeting most of you. I can't make the meeting and Yoga this Friday but I will see you next week!

Diana

Hi girls,
    As typhoon is coming, tomorrow afternoon may not good for my friend to come here, as she lives in island.
    And I have checked with our clubhouse, they could give us a room for an hour, but no yoga mat offers. I only have one yoga mat at home. anyone has idea about this problem?

hi Diana,
    Hugo only had body check today, will have injection next saturday morning.

He is 4 months old today, weight is 6.72KG, only gained 0.52KG this month, not that good I guess. First 3 months, he gained 1KG each month.......

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast