Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

New moms live in Kowloon station

fennho is offline Registered User
    elsa

thanks for the link. They dont ship it internationally? What's EMS? I really wan to get the 18mm one! Willing to pay for them to ship to HK, can ur hubby help if i order? But the website most of it is in Korean even if i clicked English shop. :(

Mitmook is offline Registered User
    Hi Ruth and all,
    I can bring my yoga mat. I have only one as well. Next Friday afternoon I can't make it cuz I'll be on holiday. So see you guys on September then.

ruthmaomi is offline Registered User
    Hi gals,

This friday gathering, my friend won't come to teach us yoga coz her son has a party to join. She will come over next friday, and please let me know how many ppl don't have a yoga mat, and let's see how to work out it.

Ruth

hi gals,

Anyone interested in moms and babies yoga , and wanna join earlier? My friend said she would like to come here next tuesday or wedensday.
    Please let me know how many of you will come, coz I need to book the room of club house. About yoga mat, if you don't have any one, just bring a large bath towel is also okay!

Ruth

hongkong0 is offline Registered User
    sounds like fun. I don't have a mat either so I will bring a towel instead. let me know which day it is going to be on.
    i bought more toys for my girl, have to control myself, my house is overflooding with baby stuff!
    anyway let's chat more on Friday this week? we missed out last week...

Hi Elsa,
    Haha, I know it is hard to control yourself not to buy too much for your little girl, coz we want our baby to discover more fun from those toys! Don't be upset, let's meet more in your house , then those toys could be used for more time with sharing!

by the way, mom and babies yoga class has been fixed on next wed. , just 2pm which suit for all of us. If you don't mind, you could use our clubhouse's towel, coz more bigger than we use at home, and you could ask for more than one piece.

Oh right, due to typhoon was here last friday, we didn't catch up for a while, girls, miss you all! hope we could share more this friday afternoon. By the way, I'll bring my cat to take photos tomorrow!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
    Ruth

hongkong0 is offline Registered User
    yes 2pm is a perfect time for us too. great, looking forward to it, my girl has been gaining so much weight again she needs to excercise!!!

yes you are welcome to come over to my again, will organise and let you know when. Hugo can try more toys.

Amelia started crawling, and says "mum" from this week. they grow too fast huh?

Let me know where is a good photo studio, we've been looking around for it too. we want to take a family photo including our dog too.

see you tomorrow!!!

diylim is offline Registered User
    Ruth,
    Thanks for arranging. We will be there for the yoga class on Weds:)

Elsa,
    Congratulations! I wonder when my gal will call me "mama". Chloe has started rolling from back to tummy, making even diaper change difficult for me. Would love to join Ruth and have Chloe mingle with Hugo and Amelia:) He... he... Do let me when is convenient.

See you all this Friday.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast