Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

New moms live in Kowloon station

ruthmaomi is offline Registered User

Hi Elsa,
    Venture is a good studio for family photo including your dogs, most of other places refused to do that with pets.
    We've already took the pics with Hugo, this time is only me and cat. I will pass you some information next time when we meet, they have some sample pics with pets you can see it.

Would like to go to play with Amelia again, wow..... so touching, Amelia says "mum"! Waiting for that day.........

See you!

yanchan1123 is offline Registered User

Hi Ruth, Thanks for arranging the class. Wed is a good day. I don't need to bring a towel, is that right? Is it at 2p?

May I hv your email add pls? I am not good at replying thru SMS. It'd be great if you could SMS me your email, hehe! THanks!

diylim is offline Registered User

All,

I forgot to mention that I have invited another mom with a 7-month old boy to join us as well this afternoon. Her name is Elvina staying at the Waterfront. Just in case I am late again :)

Diana

Quote Originally Posted by yanchan1123 View Post
    Hi Ruth, Thanks for arranging the class. Wed is a good day. I don't need to bring a towel, is that right? Is it at 2p?

May I hv your email add pls? I am not good at replying thru SMS. It'd be great if you could SMS me your email, hehe! THanks!
    hi hi, sure, you could e-mail me to : [email protected] and also can add me to your msn, if you are using it.
    Yes, I could borrow some towels for you. Please send mail to me if you have any other problems.

fennho is offline Registered User

hi everyone

seems like i'm missing out on a lot of fun. Fridays 2pm always seems to allude me cos for some strange reason, Rylee has been deviating frm her usual naps on Fridays. She usually naps from 10-ish to 12ish, has her lunch, play and then naps again around 3ish to 4ish or 5ish. But for the past few fridays, she has been napping only for <30mins on her first nap in the late morning, thus, by 1ish, she'll be crying fatigue and needs her nap. So i always cant bring her down! Wat time usually do u all stay there until?

Hey, i'm ok to host meetups at my house too.

p/s: elsa, my gal also jus started calling mum mum, i read it's not discriminately now, but i swear that when i walked away, she does seems to be calling mum for me! Can amelia sit up on her own from a lying position oredi?

Hi all gals who want to join yoga class on wed.:
    I can't pay money to my friend for she coming to teach us postnatal/moms and babies yoga, but I would like to buy some cash coupon for her. Any suggestion about which store's cash cupon is better?
    See how many of you will continuely join this class then see how we share the cost, if you don't mind, thanks!
    Ruth

diylim is offline Registered User

Ruth, I am open to any cash coupons but I think you know your friend best. See what will be useful/convenient for her: Wing On, Parknshop, City Super, etc. I think they all work pretty much the same. If you are busy, I can help purchase them for you as well.

Thanks, I will purchase some Citysuper coupons, seems most popular.
    And very sorry to all gals, as we have more than 5 moms to join yoga class, and I checked room in clubhouse, others are too small for us, the only one big room has been booked by others from 1 to 3pm that day. Can we just switch from 2-3pm to 3-4pm? We can book earlier for next week use. It's my fault, I should check the room earlier.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast