Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

New moms live in Kowloon station

ruthmaomi is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Misscarmon View Post

Hello all mums and dads,
    I'm new to here. Hope our babies can meet up somedays. ^O^

Hello Ruth,

I'm interested at the baby massage class. May I have more information about it please? For example, the age group, Venue, Date.

Thanks you very much ^O^
    Welcome to join us, we have gathering every friday afternoon, you can come with your baby. By the way, how old is your baby? Girl or Boy?

It is a mom-baby yoga, massage is just a part of it. Our babies are all under one year, most of them are between 4-7 months old.
    We will hold the class on Tue. afternoon from next week, in Sorrento's club house. Please call me if you have problem,96276529 Ruth.

Misscarmon is offline Registered User

Thanks a lot ^O^

Quote Originally Posted by ruthmaomi View Post
    Welcome to join us, we have gathering every friday afternoon, you can come with your baby. By the way, how old is your baby? Girl or Boy?

It is a mom-baby yoga, massage is just a part of it. Our babies are all under one year, most of them are between 4-7 months old.
    We will hold the class on Tue. afternoon from next week, in Sorrento's club house. Please call me if you have problem,96276529 Ruth.

Thanks ^O^ My baby girl Chloe is born at Dec. 2007, so is 8 months old now.
    I think I will pass for the yoga class, sorry about that. But I will join you all for the Friday gathering. Is it 1400 at Starbucks @ Elements? We are so eager to meet new friends ^O^
    Last edited by Misscarmon; 09-15-2008 at 10:38 PM.

Oh, another girl named Chloe! you may meet another Chloe who will be 5 months on friday!
    yes, 14:00 at starbucks, see you there!

Waterfront mum is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and to HK. We have just moved here from Australia and moved into The Waterfront last week. I have a 2 year old son and am expecting again late Dec. We often head to the playroom in the Clubhouse in the morning but usually by the time we get there its empty.

I would love to meet up with some other mothers who live locally for a chat! My son sleeps like a log here (has to be he heat that does it!) all afternoon so morning time is best for me at the moment.

really looking forward to hearing from anyone and am thrilled to have found this site as there is lots of great info on it. :-)

Welcome to HK!
    In fact, in our group, all moms are from other places, no one is real HK local ppl.
    If you don't mind to come Sorrento, we can meet and have chat. Our playroom in clubhouse always filled little kids in the morning.
    Our gathering are on friday afternoon, see if we have chance to catch up some time.
    My msn is [email protected], or you also can call me at 96276529.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfront mum View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and to HK. We have just moved here from Australia and moved into The Waterfront last week. I have a 2 year old son and am expecting again late Dec. We often head to the playroom in the Clubhouse in the morning but usually by the time we get there its empty.

I would love to meet up with some other mothers who live locally for a chat! My son sleeps like a log here (has to be he heat that does it!) all afternoon so morning time is best for me at the moment.

really looking forward to hearing from anyone and am thrilled to have found this site as there is lots of great info on it. :-)

hi gals,
    Mom-baby yoga on 23rd Sep., I have booked room, and will bring baby massage oil which we can share if you don't have one.
    Please bring your check or cash $880 for trainer. Bring along a set of clothes and towel for baby in case baby massage make clothes dirty......hehe

Waterfront mum is offline Registered User
    Hi there, Thanks for the invitation, i will definitley try and come over this week. I didn't realise that Sorrento had its own clubhouse, thats pretty good. What time do you generally meet up at? I may have a cranky child with me but it will be lovely to meet all the same (I'll send you an email too.)

we used to meet in star bucks, as our clubhouse stopped offering coffee and tea.
    Our clubhouse has more kids and they do very good cleaning job, twice a day.
    Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast