Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

New moms live in Kowloon station

ruthmaomi is offline Registered User
    Hi Elsa,
    I heard that give baby other food besides milk will help baby to sleep longer. Hope it works on your daughter, I totally understand how tired it is. In the first month, Hugo woke up every 2 or 3 hours during night, and never slept longer than one hour at day time. Thanks God he sleeps throught night almost, only wakes up once at 1am, before 7pm to 7am. And last night, first time I put him back to his own bed, and he slept well!
    Looking forward to meet and share more with you.
    Ruth

clowe77 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ruthmaomi,

Wow, that's great that your baby sleeps from 7 to 7 with only one waking... I look forward to the day! Do you breastfeed exclusively?

Would love to meet up with you... late late mornings tend to work best for me like around 11am or 12noon. Any time this week work with you? Elements or Harbourcity are both good for me.

Connie

it was raining today, Tomot and I just met in starbucks again, her son is really cute, wearing big smile all the time, and exciting to see me again. So touching!
    Hope to see you all next time!

Hi Connie,morning time is also good to me, too! As you know, Hugo sleeps throught the night, when he wakes up in the morning, he will ask me to play with him.
    Two places are also fine with me, say wedensday morning 11am, Harbourcity, is that okay?
    Before, my son also couldn't sleep more than 2 hours, woke up many times during night drove me crazy. I searched information about how to let baby sleep well in net, and tried to teach my son some routine, it works on us! Let's talk about it when we meet!
    Ruth
    Last edited by ruthmaomi; 07-07-2008 at 08:14 PM. Reason: forgot name

fennho is offline Registered User
    hi ladies

sorry for not being able to turn up last week. Had to rush to doc's appt as my gal had a long nap. Didnt know there's a meetup today as well...when's the next one? Starbucks is cool for me.

fennho is offline Registered User
    ruth
    wow...teach me too! I hope it doesnt involve letting baby crying it out cos i dont think i can do that!!

clowe77 is offline Registered User
    HI RuthMaomi,

I'd love to meet you at 11am this Wed at Harborcity (tomorrow). What's your mobile number? Mine is 9020 5970... Where exactly shall we meet? I think there's a coffee shop down where all the kids stuff is... but not sure what the name of the place is. Anyway, up to you... just pick a place! I need to hit BabiesRUs while I'm there so Harborcity is perfect for me!

Can't wait to meet ya!

Connie

hongkong0 is offline Registered User
    any change you girls want to meet at Element instead? otherwise I will join you next time.
    i tried letting my girl cry it out, totally broke my heart but amazingly it worked and now she can settle by herself. will tell you all about it when we meet...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast