Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

New moms live in Kowloon station

clowe77 is offline Registered User
    Hi Elsa,

I really need to go to Harborcity tomorrow so Elements wouldn't work with me... but sms or call me anytime and we can do Elements another day! My number is 9020 5970.

I hear you shouldn't be doing the cry out method (or Gerberizing) til after 4 months... how old was your darling when you did that? I don't think I'd have the heart to... but I can totally understand the rationale. My husband said that if we came to that, he'd have to kick me out of the house for the night, hahaha... he's probably right.

hongkong0 is offline Registered User
    Connie,

will try to go to Harbourcity tomorrow morning then. Did you mean Quarterdeck where we can have drinks? I wouldn't mind shopping around baby shops since everything is on sale now.
    My girl just turned 5 months 2 days ago, and she was waking up crying every hour at night, so I had to give Gerber's method a go, I was so exausted, thought I was going mad :(. I tried it a couple of times but gave up when I saw her crying and her whole body sweating from it. But this 3rd time around, I let her cry and she stopped after 90 minutes. It was so hard to see her cry but effect was immediate. That night(2 nights ago), she did wake up but put herself to sleep, and last night as well.
    She sleeps better so it's good for her too. Your husband will appreciate better sleep as well.

Hi Elsa - great, please come! What's your mobile number?

Yes Quarterdeck is perfect. And then we can shop around too :-)

I am with you on the Ferberizing (sorry I keep writing Gerber when it's "Ferber)... I can only imagine how painful the process is but what a wonderful and lasting result! And no lasting trauma, right? Congrats to you!!!!!

Hope to see you tomorrow. Call or sms me to confirm in the morning and I will double confirm that it is still on.

Connie

Oh, my angel is only 12 weeks old so too young for Ferberizing... anyway he's not so bad now but I hear they get "worse" AFTER 3 months in terms of crying for attention...

ruthmaomi is offline Registered User
    Hi Fennho,
    Some moms will come to elements starbucks this friday afternoon at 2pm, is that okay for you? If you will come to join us, please text to my mobile 96276529, looking forward to seeing you there!
    Ruth

Hi Elsa, that's great if you go Harbor city too! I will drive to Harborcity, if you don't mind, I have seats for you and your baby, you could take a ride!
    Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong0 View Post
    Connie,

will try to go to Harbourcity tomorrow morning then. Did you mean Quarterdeck where we can have drinks? I wouldn't mind shopping around baby shops since everything is on sale now.
    My girl just turned 5 months 2 days ago, and she was waking up crying every hour at night, so I had to give Gerber's method a go, I was so exausted, thought I was going mad :(. I tried it a couple of times but gave up when I saw her crying and her whole body sweating from it. But this 3rd time around, I let her cry and she stopped after 90 minutes. It was so hard to see her cry but effect was immediate. That night(2 nights ago), she did wake up but put herself to sleep, and last night as well.
    She sleeps better so it's good for her too. Your husband will appreciate better sleep as well.

After we meet tomorrow in Harborcity, would you come to Elements this friday afternoon? As I met a mom this morning, she would like to meet us in starbucks of elements this friday, and I don't have her number (rushing out this morning), so, How about meet again on friday afternoon?
    Please let me know how many of you guys will come, thanks!
    Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by clowe77 View Post
    Hi Elsa,

I really need to go to Harborcity tomorrow so Elements wouldn't work with me... but sms or call me anytime and we can do Elements another day! My number is 9020 5970.

I hear you shouldn't be doing the cry out method (or Gerberizing) til after 4 months... how old was your darling when you did that? I don't think I'd have the heart to... but I can totally understand the rationale. My husband said that if we came to that, he'd have to kick me out of the house for the night, hahaha... he's probably right.

diylim is offline Registered User
    hi ruthmaomi, sorry for the delay in response. I think my girl is having growth spurt and she is driving me nuts for now. I can make it this Friday at 2pm.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast