Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

New moms live in Kowloon station

hongkong0 is offline Registered User
    hi fennho,

I will be going to Wanchai with Diana leaving at 11 15am.
    Do you want me to buy your entrance ticket and I can give it to you in Element? What time are you planning to go in the afternoon? Give me a call if by any chance you can join us. 9501 0104. Elsa

Mitmook is offline Registered User
    Thanks Ruth,
    I missed the meeting again cuz I had guests and my Mit was not feeling well. He is ok now, hope to see you guys next Friday. wanna meet moms and all cutty babies :)
    Tomo, have a nice trip back home and see you again when you get back.
    Elsa and Diana, how's baby expo?
    Mook

diylim is offline Registered User
    Hello Mook,

We have been missing you and Mit for the last few weeks :). The Baby Expo was packed but there were lots of things to buy. I got some grobags for this year's winter because they are really cheap (HKD200! original price was HKD325-375!). It took us less than 10 minutes to buy the ticket and get into the entrance so I think we were lucky. I think for Mit's age, there are toys from Fisherprice, Playschool, Stepping Stones at 20-30% off which might be of interest. There are things from Tommy Tippee, Nuk, Suzuran, some educational items like books and CDs, Baby Food, and things are from Eugene that might be of interest as well. For me, it is worth to go because I can buy most of the things in one place.

ruthmaomi is offline Registered User
    Hi girls, we missed the gathering of this week, coz we went to expo for shopping! I bought many SUZURAN wet tissue for my baby, and many other stuffs.
    Hi Dianna, I bought one box more, there are 8 small boxes. Do you want to have all 8 boxes, or just few? Please let me know, if you don't wanna that much, could share with others moms.
    Hi Elsa, Thanks for let me combined the purchase in fisher-price, the invoices are in my home, will pass you next time we meet.
    And girls, my friend said she could share some postnatal information with us, how many of you are willing to join? She is the yoga teacher with a toddler.

Looking forward to seeing you all next friday, Hugo misses his little friends too! He got tan in the trip, haha!

Ruth

Hi Tomo,
    Hugo and I just came back HK from my hometown, we miss you and your little prince. Enjoy your trip, meet your old friends (just like what I did, haha), and see you soon!

diylim is offline Registered User
    Hi Ruth,

Thanks so much. I can take all if no other moms want it but I don't mind if other moms want some too. Please count me in on the postnatal stuff. Thanks again!

Diana

Mitmook is offline Registered User
    Hi Diana,
    Thanks. too bad we couldn't make it to the expo on Sunday. May be next event, we will check it out.
    Ruth,
    please count me in for the postnatal thing. I don't have much activities to do since I moved to HK. It would be great if we can share things or join some activities with moms.
    Girls,
    see you on Friday :)
    nite nite,
    Mook

Hi girls,
    can't wait to see you all again, I've been busy with other things, didn't stay with baby a lot. He sleeps a lot during day time, then wakes up every 4am, makes me so tired........ he needs to go out more!

Hi Diana, would you like to take 6 packs of wet tissue? How do you wanna me to give you? Send me sms, coz I'm going out again.

see ya!
    Ruth

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast