Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Baby stroller for newborn

yuukalim0404 is offline Registered User

Hi All helpful Moms,
    Thanks much for the input. I went to WingOn, Eugene and Baby R Us and have decided on Combi.

Upon testing the models( Combi vs Graco), I agree the fabric of Combi is better plus there is a meshed net on suncover where we can still see baby whereas Graco does not have that.
    Regarding opening and closing function, Combi seems to be a bit easier as well.

The only downside of Combi is only lack of choice of colour (only blue or yellow) and the more expensive price
    2K+ vs Graco 1K+

If budget is not an issue I will recommend Combi. We will buy ours this week at WingOn! :-)

Btw any recommendation for foldeable baby beds ( prefer white)? I saw one at WingOn for 1.5K+ but heard that some shops sell for less than 1K...thanks!

rachrobin is offline Registered User

Combi strollers!!

Before you buy at Wing On, have a look at this website
    www.buy4baby.com.hk/eng
    They seem to have the full Combi range (more colours too) and apparently cheaper than Wing On. You need to sign in to access prices.

Toys r Us also stock Combi if you are looking for a few more colour choices.

peainpod is offline Registered User

Jusco also carries a full range of Combi strollers - and if you join their VIP program (I think you just pay $50, with immediate effect), you can get a 10% discount off the stroller. (VIP card gives 5% off all baby itemsfor the year, and you get an extra 5% off on the first day of joining.)

mushi is offline Registered User

sorry, am a bit late on this thread but am checking out all past threads on lightweight strollers.....i just went thru this link given for combi and was mighty confused on the diff. models....any recommendations which would be a good model? i am looking for lightweight, one-hand fold, full recline

mushi is offline Registered User

just checked out all combi models in details and noted their prices too....will go checking in TRU and Wing On now//// between the 2 which one offers a better range and price?

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

My favourite that I plan to buy is the Combi Well-Comfort. It's 4.2kgs max and has all the features you'd want, and all the above mentioned. It comes in Blue and orange.
    The buy4baby.com website listed it as $2261hkd but here in Shenzhen it's about 3000rmb. I'm curious if it's the same at BabiesRUs, but if not then I will definitely order from there.

carey is offline Registered User

Hi All, just one more question to this tread.

I am curious how come no one has talked about getting a travel system with their stroller. I mean stroller that comes with a car seat. If one doesn't drive, You would need a car seat to have your baby in a taxi.

We drive quite a bit. so we would like to get a car seat that can click on the stroller.

I saw this Combi system online. I http://www.groovystyle.co.uk/product...el-system.html I am wondering if I can get them in Hongkong in places that some of you mention in this forum--Wingon, Jusco, BabiesRUs.

I did not travel system see it on www.buy4baby.com.hk/eng website.

Thank you.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

Wow, do people actually use a car seat when they take a taxi? I`ve never seen that. I think I would have a panic attack, hurrying to get it all done and get in the taxi in due time. And that would be WHILE baby is sleeping:)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast