Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NYCMel is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Yes, I have heard that too, but have also heard from HK locals that it's not the safest of places and definitely not baby friendly....

LeahH is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong, Mid Levels
    Jimmy's Curtain House in Caine Road (near park n shop) in the mid levels is good, not as cheap as Shenzhen but cheaper than Queens Rd East. The finishing is also good and they install. For the baby's room (3 curtains/blackout) + the lounge (big sliding doors) it was around 3k.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    North Point
    Mongkok isn't THAT bad - particularly during the day time. It gets busier, louder and "grungier" later in the evening and at night time ;)

cyberfish88 is offline Registered User
    Lantau Island
    Hi, I just used a place in Wanchai that was very good. It is May On Decoration on Fleming Road (between Jaffe and Lockhart Road). They have a good selection of cheaper fabrics and service was good.

I also used New Bedford Interiors for most of my house and yes, they were expensive so May On was a good alternative.

Good luck!

kate jackson is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    Frank from Properity Curtainn Deco Company is brilliant. He will come to your house with samples and quote on the spot. He is super reliable and and reasonably priced. Contact number: 9027 8289. Really good quality.

yonge is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    We used Chui Ming Kee Curtain Decoration Co. for two different apartments in the past two years. Mr. Tsui will come to your apartment, do the measurements, show you samples and install the finished product. You can call him +852 9041 6919 on his mobile. Tell him that Mrs. Chan on Kotewall Road recommends him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12