Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

where to buy a Combi Roanju Baby Chair ?

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned

where to buy a Combi Roanju Baby Chair ?

On one of my missions recently, peainapod suggested the Combi Roanju Baby Chair and I said that I would share the details with July-Sept 08 chicks. Here goes...

"We bought a Combi Roanju Baby Chair which doubled as an infant bed for the first two months when bubs slept with me in our bedroom... Not only was the Combi chair an excellent first bed, it has wheels so we could wheel bubs between the bedroom and living room without waking him up during the day.... Plus even after he grows out of it as a bed, you can still use it as a feeding hi-chair for the next few years.

Now here is question and I have been searching.... WHERE TO BUY ONE? Any advice would be much appreciated as it is the last thing on my shopping list. Yep, last thing!!

Many thanks and kind regards, Trace (almost finished shipping momma)

salevizos is offline Registered User
    Trace,
    I saw this other thread...I think there is one more about the chair. Check them out.
    Combi Roanju

Have you heard from LLL_Sarah? I PM'd her, but have not gotten a confirm back for Saturday.

S

megan2008 is offline Registered User
    I think that you may be able to buy one from this company: http://www.bebedream.com.hk/souce/index.asp
    Hope that helps

mymtse is offline Registered User
    You can get one at Jusco, Wing On or any department store. The little shop(Ai Chi Co.) near the Tsuan Yuk Hospital has it at well.

kyojee is offline Registered User
    Hello, this might be a bit late, but you might want to check out this little shop suggested by mymtse, Ah Chi Baby Necessities. Address is Eastern Street No. 38, G/F (near to Queen's Road West) The contact number is 2559 6730. They offered me a 15% discount off the listed price (which I believe is HKD 2880), but they do not have any pieces on display. You'll get a good explanation (he spoke to me in cantonese) on its functionality. Orders can be placed, and delivery could be done for HKD 70. Hope it helps.