Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Exersaucers - Graco vs Evenflo

peainpod is offline Registered User

Exersaucers - Graco vs Evenflo

I'd like to buy an exausaucer for my 4-mth baby but am not sure which brand to go for. Ilike the Baby Einstein Discover and Play activity centre that's being sold in Mothercare but my friend tells me that the Evenflo exersaucer is more popular.

Which is better? Are they about the same? I checked them out on the Amazon site and both have rave reviews.

One feature that's important to me would be the bouncing element. I know the Evenflo one does but does the Baby Einstein (Graco) one bounce as well? (I didn't see it specifically listed in the features.)

Can moms who've used it with their babies share their experiences? It's quite a pricey purchase (and who knows how long bubs will play with it??) so I'd like to make as informed a decision as possible.

wenyihsu is offline Registered User
    We have the Graco Baby Einstein Exersaucer and my boy loved it up until he was 9 months old. Then he was more interested in cruising along the furniture. The Graco isn't really bouncey - it's got these legs on the bottom that you can move up. Once its in that position, the saucer bounces just a little when baby moves. It's definitely worth it since it keeps baby occupied for a good 20-30 minutes each time. For a while my boy actually preferred sitting / standing in the exersauer while watching his Baby Einstein DVDs then sitting in his Bumbo. It gave him something to do when we got to the parts that he didn't like on the DVD.

mel_g20 is offline Registered User

Safety First Activity Centre

Name:  safety first.jpg
Views: 1202
Size:  2.8 KB

Safety First Activity Centre

Hi, I dont have the Baby Einstein one, but I have a Safety First version which I bought in Australia. I used it for my daughter from 4 months, it turns 360 degrees, bounces (on springs in the legs) and has lots of toys to play with. My daughter is 18 months now, so I am thinking of selling it - if anyone is interested. It was one of the best buys I made as she always wanted to be upright. She still likes to play with the toys, but I just dont have room any more.

Sorry tried to download photo but didnt work. Please PM me and I send a picture to your e-mail if anyone is interested.