End in sight for real!
- 07-25-2008, 06:07 PM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
Sorry, mum arrived on the 14th and baby on the 19th!
Labour started at 1030am (very mild) on the 18th July and 25 very long hours later Sofie Ana arrived.
Apparently my uterus was crap at the whole labour lark and I was not dilating, very difficult to be told after 20 hours that you are still only 5cm dilated!!! Thankfully after that it started progressing well, me needing to push and being told not to as the doctor wasn't there. By the time the doc arrived the head was showing and she was out in 2 pushes.
Needless to say I tore considerably, so will be resting in DB for a bit as it is a bit sore down there!! But Sofie is doing really well, gaining weight and growing well already. Breastfeeding is going well, which makes up for the 50 stitches! And she has also been know to let me have some sleep!
Congrats to those who have popped and fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.
- 07-25-2008, 07:26 PM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
Congratulations Shoni! Have sent you a PM!
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:21 PM
- By carolina78 in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2009, 12:49 PM
- By shoni in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 14Last Post: 06-29-2008, 01:41 PM
- By tully in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2007, 07:52 PM
- By capital in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 12-09-2004, 11:40 PM