Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

End in sight for real!

rachrobin is offline Registered User

End in sight for real!

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know I have been booked in for a C section next Friday at QMH!! Doctor FINALLY made a decision late this afternoon.

So Tracey, it looks like you could be right with your prediction - unless Erica (or anyone else) beats me to it.

Hope everyone is well.....

Rachael

Gumboots is offline Registered User
    Oh WOW!! How exciting to have an end date in sight :) July 18 - great date for a birthday!

Hope you are feeling okay about the decision to go for a c-section? Most important thing is that you and your little one are safe.

Now that you know next Friday is the day - have you thought of a dozen last minute things to do?!?

Can't wait to meet your bub! Good luck to you all if I don't see you before then :)

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    OMG !! I am so excited for you Rach. And Robin as well!

Like Fi said, I hope you are not bummed and only feeling what I am feeling for you. Oh mate.... I am so excited and happy for you!!!!

Will you be up for a celebration lunch next Thursday?? Sars mentioned Dragon I a while back and I threw it outthere for lunch - why dont we head there for our last catch up with you prior to going into the mummy sanctuary for a while????

i can do earlier in the week as well but the pressure will be off me on thurs as my boss will be overseas on hols.

Oh... SO EXCITING!!! I will go to sleep tonight with a smile on my face.

I will see you Sat and hopefully next week but in the event that I dont - all the very best. Please let me know the time so I can send a little prayer as well as some reiki if you want.

Trace

Thanks!

We are both very excited and just simply relieved to have an answer. There are enough 'pros' to the situation I am not looking at the cons. It is weird to already know when she will be born (unless it happens sooner!)

I actually have to check into QMH at 9am next Thursday (I don't know why so early) so I am assuming I am stuck there from then on.

I can catch up on Monday or Wednesday if you are free, otherwise it will just have to be with the babe at a later date!

Cheers,

Rach - who will spend next weekend eating sushi, pate and stilton...washed down with a glass or two of champagne XX

oh yer rach... as to me - little bella is still riding high. bless her!!

i actually had a great chat with my dr's replacement today re him taking over if she doesnt want to come out by the 30th! he laughed just like my dr did about drug free and is defo on the same page as my doc which makes me feel good. i am meeting him tomorrow free of charge so we have met each other in the event the big day comes around. feeling good about this.

nothwithstanding this, i have had a good chat to bubs and god and believe bubs will be arriving a week after your little gal. so we will have a cancer and a leo playing together. VERY EXCITING.

take care and rest up.

trace

out mails crossed.... next wed is perfect for me. gals?

as to sushi and pate etc.........so jealous but will happen soon enough!!!

so happy for you both. rob must be thrilled.

xx

salevizos is offline Registered User
    That is great news! You must be so excited - after all this time to finally be at the finish line! I know the c-section thing is not exactly how you might have wanted it, but Fi is right; if its the medical decision that is going to keep both of you safe, it has to be the right one.

Im all but done at work, so any day next week suits...
    See you all Saturday,
    Sarah

Oh - forgot to mention, I won't be there on Saturday. I have cancelled with Sarah from LLL.

So next Wednesday sounds good!?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast