Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

july -sept 08 - lunch wed

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    sarbear2 - i wouldnt even consider waddling for 1.5 hours in the heat! especially if it gives me a 30 hour labour.. youch!

news on our new mum - she is doing really well. little ella is doing really well as well!!!

news my end - this morning i woke to a sms from my dad enquiring whether i was picking him up from airport express... Yikes... i thought they were arriving friday so alas my little mate Kate ran to the rescue, retreived my folks and brought them to me. talk about getting blonder and blonder!!!!!

see you gals 3pm this Sunday ... because I am still riding high cowgal!!!

love trace

what time is rach's birth schedule? can not wait to hear of our number 2....

Gumboots is offline Registered User
    Trace - you are lucky Kate is so lovely :) Forgetting your parents at the airport - you definitely need to finish up at work sometime soon!!

I don't know when Rachael is scheduled to deliver. Hopefully Robin will let someone know by text once baby has arrived safe and sound and they have had a chance to catch their breath! Very excited for them - imagine trying to go to sleep tonight?!? I wouldn't be able to.

Rach - was lovely meeting you yesterday. I'm sure there will be more weekday meetings once we have all settled in with our bubs (when they FINALLY arrive!) so will look forward to seeing you more often :)

salevizos is offline Registered User
    Thats great news about #1! Hopefully she had some recovery time before they got home. Id need a full 24-hour sleep cycle after that labour!

Trace,
    I do think the long walk is a good idea, not that Id last more than 30 minutes on these feet...I just bought a pair of Crocs to hide them from the world! It seems to have worked for our most recent mums. Another baby was born from what Ive heard, and she had a nice 1 hour stroll home from our lunch on Wednesday!

See you all Sunday,
    S

Yep we have three little gals on the ground now. Brilliant news!

As to me, I am in no hurry to go into labour and extended my work until next Wed. I am officially due Sat but have had a chat to God about going into labour then delivering Friday :-)

If I don't go into labour by 5pm Thurs - I will definitely walk for an hour and then enjoy a nice hot curry. Thanks Sarbear2.

Sorry to muck everyone about but I am unsure if I can make it Sun as my parents are here and I promised Batman..... Enjoy yourselves.

I can be free Tuesday at 3pm for scones though if anyone is free and fancies.

love trace

Gumboots is offline Registered User
    Tuesday is just as good for me for scones. Sarah - are you happy to change to Tues? Not too many people available for scones at the moment :)

salevizos is offline Registered User
    Lets go with Tuesday.

Rachel Gurr, can you make it as well on Tuesday? We usually meet for scones at The Press Room on Hollywood Road in Soho.

S

rachelgurr is offline Registered User
    Hi there

Tuesday sounds good to me - looking forward to it

See you there ;-)

Rach x

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast