Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

july -sept 08 - lunch wed

dueJuly is offline Registered User
    Hee hee it was me!!!
    Yes I was the first to pop.

Keep me updated on scones via SMS. Maybe afterwards you all would like to pop up for a quick hello to Ella? No promises about the state we will be in though! Or the apartment for that matter:)

Thanks for all the well wishes!
    Sarah

salevizos is offline Registered User
    Ahhh...you're back online already! We'll keep you in the loop on SMS and play it by ear on Tuesday; maybe some take-away scones?

Let us know if you need anything. Hoping all is well,
    Sarah

Peko-chan is offline Registered User

Home again from the hospital!

Hi Girls!

...checking in here to see what you all've been up to while I've been tucked away in a cloud (literally!) up on the peak for a few days...

My little Peanut was a good girl and chose to be born at 6.11pm on thursday the 17th. I had 16hrs of labour after my waters broke at 2am (yep, the night after our lunch, and I did take a long walk home. I also ate pineapple that night, but I don't really believe in that stuff, I think it was Peanut who decided that it was time.)

It was really great at Matilda, the staff took good care of us and it's such a calm and comfortable atmosphere. Exactly what you need when you're exhausted after giving birth.

We got back home again yesterday, and now we have to get used to this new life. I can't understand how I will be able to manage alone when X goes back to work. It's incredible how such a small person needs so much attention! (Which we are happy to give of course!)
    And now X and I finally have to agree on a name!

I think tomorrow is a bit early for us to do an outing, but I hope we'll all meet again soon with our little ones!

Congratulations to the ones who popped, and Good luck to the ones still waiting!

Take care,
    Emma

rachelgurr is offline Registered User
    Are we still on for scones tomorrow?

Congratulations to all those who now have their bundles of joy ;-)

salevizos is offline Registered User
    Emma,
    Congratulations on your delivery from the stork! I am now i truly convinced that a long walk in the HK summer heat will bring anyone into labour. Unfortunately for me, Id never get very far on my inflated feet. Take care at home for a bit; we will organize a first babies outing soon enough.

I am still in for tomorrow, although its eerily quiet from the two who are/were still awaiting their arrivals as of this weekend...

Whoever can make it, Ill be at the Pressroom around 3p.
    S

Gumboots is offline Registered User
    I'm still planning on scones tomorrow :)

I took a long walk today - which left me feeling less like bubs was coming than I felt before it.... Agghhh!!

See you at 3.

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    chicks - enjoy today! this is my last day at work so best stay here and finish things.

i am up for scones this Friday or Sat or Sun if I am not in the hospital (which I would like to be).

sorry i have been off air - juggling mum and dad, my relationship with my mother :-(, working full time, finalising things yudda yudda.

sarbear2 - the times has come and i will be heading for a long walk tomorrow for sure!

I will be around but if I dont see all of you - thanks for all of your friendship and support and i am sure we will all catch up very soon with our bubs!!

Love trace

rachelgurr is offline Registered User
    I'm making my way over so I'll see you guys there

Rach xxx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345