Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Lunch date?

PregnantHK is offline Registered User
    Rita, if we don't see you tomorrow for coffee..have a great time in Bali and see you at the dinner in August.

Helen

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies, I'm going to try to make it for coffee tomorrow. Can't stay too long as have a doctor's appointment, but enough time for a hot chocolate....!

7807 is offline Registered User
    Whoops forgot to keep up my reading and totally missed the coffee outing- sorry would love to have been there! Serves me right for not staying on the ball. I was actually on a shoe shopping expedition with the little one. Do you think I could find anyone who knew how to fit a young child's feet?!? No! so I hope she doesn't end up with foot issues otherwise I will feel very guilty. If I'd been on the ball, I could have even brought her along for a practise session- maybe next time.

Helen, that's great news about the scan. As if it isn't hard enough waiting for the due date but to extend it...well, that is just plain unfair. Anyway, selfishly, I was hoping to have some company in September!

Can't wait for the bali trip. Hope you all have a lovely lunch outing next week xxx

7807 is offline Registered User
    Whoops forgot to say...hilarious incident at Ocean Park the other day- the seventeen year old manning the carousel wouldn't let me on because I'm preggers!! Can you believe it?!? He told me I would get dizzy. Surely I am old enough and wise enough to decide if I can handle slight dizziness, I mean it's not like I was being force fed raw meat. I tried to pull the old no I'm just fat but he wouldn't have it.

I later consulted with my doc on the matter, she says she will write me a fit to ride letter next time. She has not come across any research to suggest issues may arise from pregnant women riding carousels!!

PregnantHK is offline Registered User
    That's hilarious!!! Hope you go straight back after your holiday and brandish the letter - maybe even distribute around the park while swingng from the carousel!

See you when you're back

Helen x

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by PregnantHK View Post
    Okay ladies. For lunch next Tuesday 29th July I've make it the following "yeses":

Purple Flower
    Nicole
    Kmalia
    Smiles
    Nino
    Bubbles
    Mazamarie

I'll book a table at Pizza Express for 2pm under "The Due Date Club". If anyone else can make then just shout and I'll extend the number.

Cheers Helen
    Looking forward to catching up with you guys tomorrow!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345