Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Due Sept 2... new to HK...

rachelgurr is offline Registered User
    Hi there

Would love to meet up although I won't be able to make it Tuesday this week - how about Thursday is anyone free?

Feeling OK at the mo, not felt anything so far, despite Chris making me curry for tea saturday and sunday, the spicy food is just not working!!! I guess she will come when she is ready ;-)

Hope you guys are all well.

Rach xxx

kairo is offline Registered User
    Thursday will suit me, as I have to be in Central for check up. It also seems the baby is still happy where it is! IFC again?
    Heleen.

katelynBB is offline Registered User
    Hey you guys...
    I had my baby girl Ashley last Thurs. in the morning, so I probably won't be able to meet up this week.. =)
    I remember thinking this baby was going to stay put until the due date... I guess I was wrong.

I can't wait till we all meet up with our babies!
    Until then.. take care mommies... let me know when you have your baby.
    ~Theresa~

Congrats!!!! We didn't think you'd be first! Good luck with the first couple of weeks.
    H.

rachelgurr is offline Registered User
    Congratulations Theresa on your new arrival. Hope you and Ashley are doing well and Katelyn is loving having a little sister ;-)

Heleen, it looks like its me and you on Thursday as I assume Ali has also given birth too. I will give you a call tomorrow to make some arrangements if you are still up for meeting?

Take care

Rach xxx

Rach,
    my number has changed, so please use 64086316.
    talk to you tomorrow
    h.

Ai li is offline Registered User

hello from Aili & Abigail

Hi Ladies,

Finally I am able to in touch again :)

I had my baby girl (Abigail) on 26th Aug 08 (normal delivery).I thought I couldnt make it, as I had 19 hrs contraction. I may consider epidural the next time if I am pregnant again :P.

I am glad it is over now!!! It is an unforgettable experience indeed. However, I am BF at the moment it seems that disaster has never ended!!! It is painful (nipple and sore breasts) and have to breast feed almost every 1.5 hrs (very tiring). I am still trying my best to deal with it and hopefully not giving up. (Ladies, If you intend to do BF, Nursing pillow is a MUST.)
    I have been BF without a proper nursing pillow, and my lower back is very tired now. I used a proper nursing pillow for BF during my stay at hospital, it was very comfortable (hard pillow). I would definately get one ASAP.

I am very look forward meeting all of you again, and of course with the lovely babies too.

PS: rachel, Thank you for you text, it was very meaningful to receive your message during my stay at the hospital :)

Cheers,
    Ai li

katelynBB is offline Registered User
    Hi Ai Li...
    CONGRATS!!!!
    You didn't get the epidural! Wow, that's amazing! I couldn't
    stand the contractions.. and you were in labour for 19hrs!
    Even after BF my first daughter, my nipples still hurt with this baby, so don't be discouraged. Did the hospital give you anything for sore and cracked nipples? I have someone that I put on after every nursing and its okay to have on when the baby nurses too, it soothes the nipples and heals them.
    I think you get get some at mothercare, its called Lansinoh.
    Once you get the hang of BF, its so convenient, no need to think about washing bottles or sterilizing things, all you need when you go out is YOU.
    With Katelyn, I didn't get comfortable with feedings until after the 2nd month. Then things got really easy, feedings weren't as long as before, and they were spread out longer too, so instead of every 2 hrs, they were 3 hrs.

Can't wait to meet Abigail...and all the other babies!

See you all soon!

Take care
    ~Theresa~

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast