Traditional Chinese baby carrier "BeiBei" - where to buy in HK?
- 08-28-2010, 12:32 PM #9
If I recall correctly, the very traditional HK ones has the word "double happiness" on the cloth. I am asking around for them too.
- 09-02-2010, 09:28 PM #10
I heard that you can get that in Kowloon City market.
- By khorana in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:23 PM
- By 3Tower in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 43Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:57 PM
- By frisbee90 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 15Last Post: 12-01-2008, 01:37 PM
- By jaetee in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:03 PM
- By cckwok in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2006, 08:18 PM