Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

ARe ur babies teething already?

weishy is offline Banned

ARe ur babies teething already?

HI guys are ur bbs teething already?my girl's rigth hand side bottom tooth's out about 4mm hehhehehe waiting for others to come.

sherwes is offline Registered User

Mine has been teething since 5 months. My husband and I got the biggest shock when the first tooth arrived so early. His next challenge is learning to crawl. He tries so hard but he just can't get the hang of it!!

carang is offline Registered User

my boy had 6 teeth by 6 months (not bad considering he was almost a month early!)

my girl had 2 teeth by 8 months....(but she could crawl by 5 months, and she too was a month early!)

every child is different, but they all grow up amazingly fast! it's really something to behold!

NYCMel is offline Registered User

My son has been teething since 4.5 months and his first one has just broken through at 7 months. This explains our sleepless nights as of late.

peainpod is offline Registered User

I guess my 4mth old is starting to teeth. The last couple of weeks, he's been salivating like crazy and trying to gnaw on anything in sight (including my nose!) No physical sign of teeth yet though or teething pains yet.

I know Baby Tylenol is used for teething pains but I was told that when the pains are bad, it could be used in tandem with Baby Nurofen. (ie. Tylenol is given every 4 hrs and if it wears off after 2 hrs, you could give Nurofen in between - as the former works thru the stomach and the latter through the liver (or something like that - anyway, they work thru dif organs). Has anyone heard or done this?

weishy is offline Banned

humm u can try the teething tablet from us or canada forgot the name wil chk and update soon :P