Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Has anybody had a VBAC?

snowbird is offline Registered User
    I noticed this is the latest thread on VBAC and thought I'd just continue and see if there are anymore inputs on this discussion

I will be moving to HK end of this month and 8 weeks pregnant (second pregnancy). My first delivery was c-section - I had to be induced - overdue by 8 days and no dilation (6cm max) and long labour (24 hours). My OB in Singapore is pro vaginal birth and has said I should have no problems going VBAC this time. He has recommended an OB-GYN in HK but I'm not sure if she fully supports VBAC and wasn't recommended in any of the threads about VBAC (although I have in mind to make an appointment to see Lucy Lord)

I've also heard many good things about Dr Dawkins (from various sources) but he has retired (listed in the list of gynecologists). Can someone confirm if this is true?

Love to hear from anyone who recently had a succesful VBAC as it is rather scary and confusing to be in a new country/city at a time like this (not to mention the cost of private maternity care in HK!!!!)

Thanks

tstmum is offline Registered User
    Hi Snowbird, see my post above. I delivered earlier this year. If you want any more details, send me a PM.

And, yes, Dr Dawkins has retired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12