- 07-18-2008, 04:46 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Hong Kong
its a bit confusing about all the documents.
we have hire the helper from Indonesia, since now 9 months, actually we have apply her the working visa long times ago, and the working visa will be expired only on 2010.
however, since from her last job, she do not go back to home, and stayed further in HK (seems they have around 2 weeks times to find the job here), and then she get the job from us. But on her passport, still say she must leave HK before mid of Aug, 08.
the agency explain me, she can go to macau or china and come back, so the process is done.
I really do not want her to go outside of HK (since must go to macau, cannot get visa easy from china, and the ticket to macau is very expensive), is there anything else i can do?
tks a lot.
- By jaetee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2009, 12:21 PM
- By southside852 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2009, 10:40 AM
- By Ali71 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:05 PM
- By AAM in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2007, 07:02 PM
- By lingpeanut in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2005, 12:41 AM