Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Does anyone have any old baby items?

natalie1 is offline Registered User

Does anyone have any old baby items?

Hi i am expecting a girl in the next 2 months and money is a little tight right now. I was just wondering if anyone had any old baby items e.g baby bed, push chair playpen or anything similar that they no longer needed. I would be willing to buy them or if they are just occupying your space i would gladly collect them from you. Please can you reply if you have anything? Thanks

peainpod is offline Registered User
    You could check out the AsiaExpat Classifieds website - they have a section for free stuff which sometimes includes baby items (e.g. I think there was a baby bathtub that someone was offering to give away there recently):

http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/classifieds/free-stuff/

Also you can often pick up cheap baby items in the Baby section of their regular Classifeds:

http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/classifieds/babies-stuff/

sherwes is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I have a Peg Perego Aria Pram. It is beige colour and is in decent condition. I bought it new 6 months ago but I think it was the prior years model. It is very light weight but you need two hands to fold it. I am in mid-levels if you want to check it out. Happy to sell it cheap so make me an offer after you see it maybe.
    I also have about a million muslin wraps. These are really handy as wraps, light blankets, pram liners, breast feeding modesty providers (!). You are welcome to some of these too. They will definately come in handy.
    For baby clothes you could try Stanley Markets. There is also a shop in central that sells Mother Care branded baby clothes for good prices called Togs Unlimited.
    Just PM me if you are interested.