Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

inflatable bath

Heidi_B is offline Registered User
    HK Island

inflatable bath

While I was searcing for newborn baby bath, I found out there was inflatable bath which seems easy to store and soft. So Still hesitating whether to buy this or normal plactic bathtub. Has anyone used inflatable bath not for travelling but for bathing at home?
    Last edited by Heidi_B; 07-22-2008 at 10:21 PM.

patts is offline Registered User
    Yes, I bought it for my daughter when she was born. It was alright except that it was harder to clean because of the hidden edges. If you plan to use it permanently at home,I suggest you get the normal plastic one which you can use for a long time.

rani is offline Administrator
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong
    I was thinking the same. I know our inflatable/rubber toys get covered with mildew fairly quickly.

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    For both our kids, for the first 3 months, we were using an inflatable tub from Mothercare. I just felt 'safer' using an inflatable one because I wouldn't have to worry about the baby's head banging against anything hard, plus it was softer on our arms, too.

As for cleaning, you just have to make sure that you clean it well and wipe it dry after each use.

weishy is offline Banned
    hong kong
    ya i hv those plastic ones as well as the inflatable one,i found that the inflatable ones are more convenient to use(cleaning after each wash and sunning is required for all stuffs etc....

i use the inflatable tub for feeding her too at times hehheheheh,easier to clean and doesnt mess up the floor and area hehehheheh

cool-gaga is offline Registered User
    Haha weishy you are hilarious. So she sits in the tub on the floor while you feed her solids? Very creative...

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    My mother used an inflateable bath for my brother and I when we were born (over 34 years ago!) didn't have as many hidden edges and was a bit more basic. But my mum said they it was very easy to use and clean. I've been looking for something like this for my baby as I don't like the idea of a hard plastic bath or basin.